Under the new Express Entry draw, a total of 529 applicants who applied under the Canada PNP were granted invitations for Canada PR Visa. The lowest Comprehensive Ranking System cut-off score was 712, as the invitations were only meant for PNP candidates. The PNP nominated candidates inevitably received additional 600 CRS points for receiving the PNP Nomination. Since, the additional CRS is clocked at 600 for all, the latest Express Entry Draw
was locked at 712.
As of now, Canada Immigration invited a total of 34,829 candidates were invited under the Express Entry in this year. As guaranteed by Canada govt. for welcoming 1 million new immigrants by 2021, Canada is focusing on inviting more skilled professionals in the later months despite adverse situation. Below is the detailed analysis of the draw trends:
In the recent draw, 529 Provincial Nominee Program applicants were invited with lowest CRS score
• Like previous draws, tie-break rule was applied for this draw as well for the date March 19, 2020 at 12:53:21 UTC.
• Despite the travel restrictions to Canada, the provinces are maintaining a constant speed to achieve the target of 85,800 ITAs in 2020.
• So far, total 34,829 applicants are granted ITAs which is higher than the previous year’s Invitations of 31,250 considering the Covid situation.
• Considering the rising need of skilled workforce in Canada, Canada PNP draws are on the rise wherein every week there is a new draw inviting more applicants
• Previous express entry cut off draw for CEC was 452 which was lowest in this year so far, which denotes that Canada has huge demand for skilled professionals.
For more information on Express Entry draw, you may connect with us on 8595338595 or visit [email protected]
. Connect now to have free digital counselling!!