BC PNP announces 3rd Tech Pilot draw in the month of July 2020 by inviting a total of 34 tech professionals and international graduates to British Columbia with minimum provincial score of 80. This is very unique as British Columbia used to conduct two draws every month but this time it’s thrice. This is clear indication of the rising demand of tech professionals in the province. Selected candidates must have valid job offer job offer of 1 year in one of the 29 in-demand occupations. Then, they will be rewards additional Comprehensive Ranking System score of 600 to their existing CRS score.
What are the 29 in-demand occupations?
- 0131 Telecommunication carriers managers
- 0213 Computer and information systems managers
- 0512 Managers - publishing, motion pictures, broadcasting and performing arts
- 2131 Civil engineers
- 2132 Mechanical engineers
- 2133 Electrical and electronics engineers
- 2134 Chemical engineers
- 2147 Computer engineers (except software engineers and designers)
- 2171 Information systems analysts and consultants
- 2172 Database analysts and data administrators
- 2173 Software engineers and designers
- 2174 Computer programmers and interactive media developers
- 2175 Web designers and developers
- 2221 Biological technologists and technicians
- 2241 Electrical and electronics engineering technologists and technicians
- 2242 Electronic service technicians (household and business equipment)
- 2243 Industrial instrument technicians and mechanics
- 2281 Computer network technicians
- 2282 User support technicians
- 2283 Information systems testing technicians
- 5121 Authors and writers
- 5122 Editors
- 5125 Translators, terminologists and interpreters
- 5224 Broadcast technicians
- 5225 Audio and video recording technicians
- 5226 Other technical and coordinating occupations in motion pictures, broadcasting and the performing arts
- 5227 Support occupations in motion pictures, broadcasting, photography and the performing arts
- 5241 Graphic designers and illustrators
- 6221 Technical sales specialists - wholesale trade
What are the eligibility requirements for BC PNP Tech pilot?
- Under this Provincial Nominee Program, you must attain job offer from the employer of British Columbia with a validity of minimum 1 year in one of the above occupations.
- The attained Job offer must have at least 120 days remaining at the time of application
- Must meet other express entry criteria such as age, education, experience and language
For more information on BC PNP and Express Entry Draw, you may connect with us on 8595338595 or email@example.com. Connect now to have free digital counselling!!