On April 7th, 2020 the British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program issued a total number of 147 Invitations to Apply to candidates with valid job offers from 29 key of its main technology occupations.
Under the Tech Pilot program issued invitees belonged to the skilled immigration category of BC PNP under their Skilled Worker and International Graduate stream as well as applicants under the Express Entry BC (EEBC) category of the BC Provincial Nominee Program (BC PNP) under their Skilled Worker and EEBC-International Graduate streams. These invitations were granted under 29 key tech occupations. Here are the following list of some of the Eligible Occupations under the BC PNP Tech Pilot category.
• 0131 Telecommunication carriers managers
• 0213 Computer and information systems managers
• 0512 Managers - publishing, motion pictures, broadcasting and performing arts
• 2131 Civil engineers
• 2132 Mechanical engineers
• 2133 Electrical and electronics engineers
• 2134 Chemical engineers
• 2147 Computer engineers (except software engineers and designers)
• 2171 Information systems analysts and consultants
• 2172 Database analysts and data administrators
• 2173 Software engineers and designers
• 2174 Computer programmers and interactive media developers
• 2175 Web designers and developers
• 2221 Biological technologists and technicians
• 2241 Electrical and electronics engineering technologists and technicians
• 2242 Electronic service technicians (household and business equipment)
• 2243 Industrial instrument technicians and mechanics
• 2281 Computer network technicians
The tech sector of B.C is one of the major drivers of economic growth in the province, and one of the swiftest way to apply for Canada PR Visa.