Germany comes out with Exciting Opportunities for Investors and Entrepreneurs!
Are you an investor? If yes! then Germany offers you with a residency permit for just an investment of EUR 200,000 in a new German business venture or company.
- Lauded for having the Largest Economies in Europe
- Top European Investment Capital
- There is no need to fulfill minimum residency requirements
- You have the provision of free movement across all Schengen countries
- Boasts of being the largest national economy in Europe
- Freedom in conducting Business
- A Mecca for entrepreneurial growth along with a sound business regulatory environment
- Residency for your Family as well
- You get Germany PR Visa, after residing for 3 years
- Citizenship of Germany, post 8 years of living there.
- You will be eligible to invest in the German Real Estate
Germany Residency Program Via Investment
Being a self-employed individual or a Business Investor helps you in attaining German Residency Permit. You will only be required to make a minimum investment between EUR 200,000 – 250,000 euros, that will be taken in to cognizance by the authorities.
Under the § 21 AufenthG (German residence act) the following are eligible to apply for residency via investment:
- Overseas entrepreneurs looking forward to establish their business venture in Germany.
- Entrepreneurs from abroad who want to spread their business in Germany.
- Directors, managers, legal representatives of business-partnerships and stock corporations as well till the time they are not serving under the status of an employee.
The Primary objective of a German Residency permit is to positively impact the German economy with your Business contributions.
Duration of German Residency Permit: 2 to 3 years, that can be extended as well.
Permanent Residency of Germany
After 3 years of living in Germany, you will be entitled to apply for Permanent Settlement Permit. For this
- The foreign applicant needs to visit Germany at least once, in a year.
- It is essential for the overseas applicant to showcase their means of sustenance and successful business set-up on the German soil.
Pathway to German Citizenship
Post staying in Germany for consistently 8 years it is possible for you to obtain citizenship, provided that:
- There is an absence of recorded evidence of criminal activity
- The overseas applicant is equipped with adequate income and financial means of sustenance for living in Germany
- Taxes are paid and health contributions are made
- There is Proficiency in German language
For more information regarding the same you can write an email on email@example.com or give us a call on +91-8595338595