Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs): Immigration
Question: What is an immigration program and visa permit?
Answer: Immigration programs of a nation allow foreign nationals to visit their land for a valid purpose. Visa is a document enabling you to enter the issuing nation for work, study, business or settlement purpose.
Question: Which are the top immigration destinations of the world?
Answer: Though there is no serious ranking for immigration destinations, however on preference basis the top global immigration destinations are:
- Quebec (Montreal)
- Ontario (Toronto)
- Hong Kong
Question: What are the things I should know before applying for a visa?
Answer: You should be acquainted with the visa category you fall in as well the annual immigration quota of the nation as well as of the program you are applying for.
Question: The documentation requirements for visa are so extensive! How can I meet them in time before the Quota gets over? What happens if my application is returned?
- They are extensive for everyone who is filing for application and that is true for applications being received from across the world
- Nobody knows when the occupation or the annual quota would get over and therefore, you have as much opportunity to get into queue as the other person. It is important to aim to get into the queue ASAP
- At the most, your application would be returned if the quota gets over. Your application fee would also be returned back. So where is the risk?
Question: Why should I enter into a consultant-client relationship with Abhinav Outsourcings immediately?
- As simple as it looks, guidance is required for all the key documents. Immediate guidance means time saving.
- From your perspective, you may have collected documents but they may not be in the format or carry incomplete information as per guidelines. For instance, employment reference letters may be required from few specific employers from your overall experience and for a certain period only. Not only that the reference letter must confirm to specific duties and responsibilities in line with the regulatory and operational manual guidelines. How will you identify these key parameters while getting the reference letters made?
- And what will you do, when official guidelines provide no clear instruction/information on an issue specific to you? For example, different IELTS score is required for each specific case and under different factors. How do you know what score is required for your application? You get struck with procedural matters related to PCC and transcripts and cannot get them released. What action from your side would enable in-time release of such documents?
- From your perspective you get all documents and information and then come back to us only to be told by us that all documents are still not in place or they do not follow the required format or the information is still incomplete. THEN, you again back to the drawing board and get the documents and information!
- You should therefore start the process immediately with ABHINAV and take proper documentation guidance to ensure timely preparation of file according to guidelines. In the meantime, while you are getting key documents together, we get the files ready and indexed and dispatch the application for filing as soon as last required document has come in. This is the right way to plan filing of federal skilled worker application under new procedures.
- With ABHINAV, you get in-time guidance to ensure fastest possible filing that can enable you to get into the queue ASAP.
- So kick-start the application process immediately and improve your chances of getting permanent resident visa under federal skilled worker program.
Question: Why do I need the services of an Authorized Representative and what value addition can be given by Abhinav Outsourcings?
- Services of an authorized representative are critically important. There would be situations where Citizenship and Immigration Canada might disagree with the submitted documents or information; they may have queries related to application that require appropriate legal response. Only an authorized representative is permitted to act on your behalf. Canadian Government will not deal with an agent/representative who does not meet the definition of an "Authorized Representative"
- An authorized representative, using years of experience and expertise prepares a cover letter that will identify rules and procedures as per the immigration resume and the National Occupational Classifications definitional norms applicable to your application. He/she will use years of understanding of past precedents of applications similar to yours and accordingly make valid points that visa officer would be looking for. An agent who does not qualify to be an authorized representative is doing no value addition but is instead typing application forms and filling in the relevant NOC. He/she is not qualified to represent you in any manner.
- Check our services and you will realize why you should be hiring Abhinav Outsourcings as your consultant.
Even if you seek more information about immigration can write an email on email@example.com and one of the most experienced immigration consultants will get in touch with you to help you out with your questions and concerns or you can also choose to call us on +91-8595338595 or directly interact with the expert through our Live Chat window.