Are you a Database Administrator--also known as Network Specialist, and/or Network Support--and keen to work out -of-the-country? If YES, you would be possibly delighted to know that Australia presently requires professionals like you even as your occupation finds due mention in the Australian & New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations (ANZSCO) 263112.
You could be good enough for a lower required pass mark in your points-grid work permit evaluation, & for priority processing, to fast-track your visa-petition suitably filed for work permit.
What Network Administrator Does
Among others, he:
- Examines, builds-up, construes & appraises difficult system plan & architecture specifications, data models & figures in the computer systems’ development, arrangement & integration;
- Examines & advises up-gradations to network operations & integrated, software, hardware, communications & operating systems;
- Studies, evaluates, & watches network infrastructure to make certain that networks are duly arranged to function in the best possible way;
- Sets-up, arranges, tests, maintains & manages fresh & upgraded networks, software database applications, terminals & servers;
- Offers expert skills to offer support related to the network issues & crisis;
- Keeps an eye on the network traffic, and the goings-on, capacity & running to make certain nonstop integrity & best possible network performance; and
- Offers network programming to shore-up particular business necessities & needs.
This vocation has a level of expertise even as the same is proportionate with a Bachelor Degree or bigger qualification. Not less than 5 years of pertinent experience--and/or related vendor certification--could replace the prescribed qualification. In certain cases--apart from the recognized qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1)--germane experience, and/or first hand training, could be expected.
The candidates in this line-of-work could be entitled for trained movement through these visa-schemes: Temporary Business (Long Stay) (Subcategory 457), Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (RSMS), Points Based Skilled Migration Permit, Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS).