Are you a competent Accountant (General), and interested to work in a foreign country? If YES, you would be probably delighted to know that Australia requires experts like you even as your profession finds due mention in the Australian & New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations (ANZSCO) 221111.
You could make the cut for a lower needed pass mark in your points-structure work permit appraisal--and for priority processing--to fast-track your submission filed for work permit.
What Accountant (General) Does
Among others, he:
- Helps with the making of budgetary & accounting strategies;
- Carries-out financial probes, comes-up with reports, undertakes audits & proffers counsel on certain subjects, including the purchase & sale of firms, mergers, capital financing, alleged scam, liquidation & taxation;
- Gets ready financial statements for presentation purposes to the boards of directors, administration, shareholders, and administrative & statutory bodies;
- Studies the operating expenditures & groups’ income & expenses;
- Offers financial & taxation counsel on business structures, targets & day-to-day running;
- Gives guarantee related to the accurateness of the data carried-in in financial reports & their observance with legal conditions;
- Frames taxation returns for people & groups;
- Networks with financial bodies & and agents to set-up funds management arrangements;
- Upholds & continues internal control arrangements;
- Brings-in & maintains accounting arrangements, and proffers counsel on the selection & application of the accounting arraignments which are computer-based;
- Could evaluate the flow of cash and financial dangers of capital investment projects.
This occupation has a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
Applicants in this occupation could be eligible for skilled migration under the following programs: Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS), Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (RSMS), Points Based Skilled Migration visa, Temporary Business (Long Stay) (Subclass 457).