Are you a competent Accountant (General), and interested to work in a foreign country? If YES, you would be probably delighted to know that Australia requires experts like you even as your profession finds due mention in the Australian and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations (ANZSCO) 221111.
You could make the cut for a lower needed pass mark in your points-structure work permit appraisal and for priority processing to fast-track your submission filed for work permit.
What Accountant (General) Does
Among others, he:
- Helps with the making of budgetary and accounting strategies;
- Carries-out financial probes, comes-up with reports, undertakes audits & proffers counsel on certain subjects, including the purchase and sale of firms, mergers, capital financing, alleged scam, liquidation and taxation;
- Gets ready financial statements for presentation purposes to the boards of directors, administration, shareholders, and administrative and statutory bodies;
- Studies the operating expenditures and groups’ income and expenses;
- Offers financial and taxation counsel on business structures, targets and day-to-day running;
- Gives guarantee related to the accurateness of the data carried-in in financial reports and their observance with legal conditions;
- Frames taxation returns for people and groups;
- Networks with financial bodies and and agents to set-up funds management arrangements;
- Upholds and continues internal control arrangements;
- Brings-in and maintains accounting arrangements, and proffers counsel on the selection & application of the accounting arraignments which are computer-based;
- Could evaluate the flow of cash and financial dangers of capital investment projects.
This occupation has a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
Applicants in this occupation could be eligible for skilled migration under the following programs: Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS), Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (RSMS), Points Based Skilled Migration visa, Temporary Business (Long Stay) (Subclass 457).