Are you an ICT Security Specialist also known as Security Administrator and keen to work out-of-the-country? If YES, you would be perhaps pleased to know that presently there is an urgent requirement of professionals like you in Australia even as your profession finds due mention in the Australian and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations (ANZSCO) 262112.
You could make the cut for a lower required pass mark in your points-grid work permit evaluation, & for priority processing, to fast-track your visa-petition filed for work permit.
What ICT Security Specialist Does
Among others, he:
- Plans & preserves and maintains architecture & structures for database, tables, dictionaries and names conventions, to guarantee the exactness and completeness of every data master file;
- Puts into practice and manages database certification rules, policies and procedures;
- Carries-out the operational establishment and precautionary maintenance of the backups, recovery processes, and implements security and integrity checks;
- Tests database systems and improvements, like debugging, reproduction, tracking, logging, and takes care of every noticeable issue, as per as approved quality testing scripts, procedures and processes;
- Makes certain that the design of the computer sites enable every part to fit together and work appropriately, and checks and adjusts the work of networks; and
- Troubleshoots and proffers service support in analyzing, resolving and repairing the server-associated hardware and software break downs.
This line-of-work has a level of expertise which is proportionate with a Bachelor Degree or superior credential. A bare minimum of 5 years of applicable experience could replace the prescribed qualification. In certain cases apart from the proper qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1) germane experience, and/or first-hand training, could be sought.
The candidates in this vocation could be qualified for trained movement, via these visa-schemes: Temporary Business (Long Stay) (Subcategory 457), Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS), Points Based Skilled Migration Permit, & Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (RSMS).