Are you an ICT Security Specialist-- also known as Security Administrator--and keen to work out-of-the-country? If YES, you would be perhaps pleased to know that presently there is an urgent requirement of professionals like you in Australia even as your profession finds due mention in the Australian & New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations (ANZSCO) 262112.
You could make the cut for a lower required pass mark in your points-grid work permit evaluation, & for priority processing, to fast-track your visa-petition filed for work permit.
What ICT Security Specialist Does
Among others, he:
- Plans & preserves & maintains architecture & structures for database, tables, dictionaries & names conventions, to guarantee the exactness & completeness of every data master file;
- Puts into practice & manages database certification rules, policies & procedures;
- Carries-out the operational establishment and precautionary maintenance of the backups, recovery processes, and implements security & integrity checks;
- Tests database systems & improvements, like debugging, reproduction, tracking, logging, and takes care of every noticeable issue, as per as approved quality testing scripts, procedures & processes;
- Makes certain that the design of the computer sites enable every part to fit together & work appropriately, and checks & adjusts the work of networks; and
- Troubleshoots & proffers service support in analyzing, resolving & repairing the server-associated hardware and software break downs.
This line-of-work has a level of expertise which is proportionate with a Bachelor Degree or superior credential. A bare minimum of 5 years of applicable experience could replace the prescribed qualification. In certain cases--apart from the proper qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1)--germane experience, and/or first-hand training, could be sought.
The candidates in this vocation could be qualified for trained movement, via these visa-schemes: Temporary Business (Long Stay) (Subcategory 457), Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS), Points Based Skilled Migration Permit, & Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (RSMS).