The latest Nova Scotia Provincial Nominee Program In-demand Occupation list has been brought out under Regional Labour Market Demand stream, under the Nova Scotia Program. It is targeted at choosing people who fulfill the specific labour market requirements of the region and are fated to become an active part of the thriving labour market with a permanent or full-time position, and want to reside in the province in question on a permanent basis. Such qualified applicants can apply for permanent resident visa for Canada under Provincial Nominee Program.
It is not mandatory that the aspirants possess a permanent, full-time employment offer from a Nova Scotia based recruiter/firm, at the time of presenting their petition for provincial nomination. It is imperative that they aim to pursue employment in a profession that is in requirement in the region. With a view to find-out if one’s intended line-of-work is really in demand, the aspirants are advised to consult the below given list and identify one with which they are most closely related to.
Nova Scotia Regional Labour Market Demand: In Demand Occupations
The below given list of professions is based on the National Occupation Classification (NOC) System.
- Managers in Health Care
- Retail and wholesale trade managers
- Restaurant and Food Service Managers
- Financial Auditors and Accountants
- Other Financial Officers
- Civil Engineers
- Mechanical Engineers
- Electrical and Electronics Engineers
- Computer Engineers (Except Software Engineers and Designers)
- Information Systems Analysts and Consultants
- Database Analysts and Data Administrators
- Software Engineers and Designers
- Computer Programmers and Interactive Media Developers
- Mechanical Engineering Technologists and Technicians
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering Technologists and Technicians
- Information systems testing technicians
- Specialist Physicians
- General Practitioners and Family Physicians
- Audiologists and Speech-Language Pathologists
- Occupational Therapists
- Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses
* nurse practitioners now under 3124 Allied primary health practitioners
- Medical Laboratory Technologists
* Pathology assistants and morgue attendant supervisors moved to 3212
- Respiratory Therapists, Clinical Perfusionists and Cardiopulmonary Technologists
- Medical Radiation Technologists
- Medical Sonographers
- Licensed Practical Nurses
- Other technical occupations in therapy and assessment
* 3236 new code - includes massage therapists from former 3235
- Early Childhood Educators and Assistants
- Retail Trade Supervisors
- Contractors and supervisors, machining, metal forming, shaping and erecting trades and related occupations
- Machinists and Machining and Tooling Inspectors
- Industrial Electricians
- Welders and related machine operators
- Heavy-Duty Equipment Mechanics
- Automotive service technicians, truck and bus mechanics and mechanical repairers
- Crane Operators
- Supervisors, Other Mechanical and Metal Products Manufacturing
It is vital that one’s position for his planned vocation is relatively good in the region he aims to live so that his petition gets duly weighed-in through the category of Regional Labour Market Demand.
Starting March 6, 2014 the immigration bureau of Nova Scotia will admit complete submissions under the stream of Regional Labour Market Demand. Please note that until March 6, this year, the Regional Labour Market Demand submissions gained by the Office of Immigration, prior to the said date, will not be suitably processed.
For more updates on Canada immigration and visa, watch this space. For immigration to UK, US, Australia, Canada, Denmark, Lithuania, Singapore, and Hong Kong, send your updated resume to email@example.com and get Immigration Assessment, absolutely free.