Immigration to Australia for External Auditors 221213
Are you a qualified External Auditor, and interested to work abroad? If YES, you would be possibly pleased to know that Australia requires professionals like you even as your profession finds due mention in the Australian & New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations (ANZSCO) 221213.
You could make the cut for a lower needed pass mark in your points-structure work permit appraisal--and for priority processing--to fast-track your submission filed for work permit.
What External Auditor Does
Among others, he:
- Arranges, gives notice of and participates in the meetings of shareholders & directors;
- Offers counsel to organizations' administrative boards on the subjects related to observance with stock exchange listing laws, applicable laws & corporation practice;
- Exercises control on the treasury & treasury arrangements and sets-up and examines risk management goals and treasury policies; manages the organizations' share capital, via preparing papers & and managing the transfer of shares;
- Detects, manages & reports on financial dangers;
- Helps with equity management, debt management, securities & taxation planning issues;
- Collects, examines & understands the available data on the financial status, cost structures & trading efficiency of the bodies;
- Works-out, re-organizes & sets-up budgetary cost checks & related accounting systems, likes computer-based systems;
- Carries-out audits and probes and prepares financial statements and reports for management, shareholders, and administrative & legislative groups;
- Brings to the notice of the management on the existence and efficacy of the system of the internal checks;
- Examines the cost efficiency and dangers of operational procedures, activities, policies & systems;
- Sets-up audit targets, and tailors and applies audit tactics, procedures & audit report measures.
This line-of-work has a level of skill, which is proportionate with a Bachelor Degree or superior qualification. Not less than 5 years of applicable experience could replace the official requirement. In certain cases, pertinent experience--and/or first-hand training--could be expected, along with the prescribed qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
The aspirants in this profession could be eligible for skilled movement, via these schemes: Temporary Business (Long Stay) (Subcategory 457), Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS), Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (RSMS), and Points Based Skilled Migration visa.